I’m so proud of this girl and how hard she’s working to make her dreams come true. Not only is she talented, but she’s incredibly nice. This crazy girl let me crash when I was in the area last month, and it definitely made running around Los Angeles way more tolerable.
Greg Nissen, emanating light. It’s always a blessing to spend time in his presence.
My best wishes as he graduates this weekend and heads off to Thailand in June.
Lost Lake, Whistler.
Golden hour on the road to Whistler.
1. Know everyone has something to teach you.
2. Live with intention and conviction.
3. Remember no two people have the same experience.
4. Reflect on your successes just as much as your failures. Even successes involve missteps.
5. Relationships are about giving, not taking, and not giving so you can take.
6. When you love someone, tell them.
7. Smile everyday.
8 .Your heart, mind, and body should be exercised every day.
9. Nothing is certain, so embrace the life you’re living, today.
10. What and how you consume (food, ideas, energy, etc.) has a dramatic impact on what and how you produce.
Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means to escape.Bell Hooks (via lovesachoice)
This, unfortunately, is how the “truly liberated” woman of the 21st century is increasingly being construed. What is particularly troubling about this feminist moment – especially since both women espouse liberal ideals – is exactly how little emphasis either Slaughter or Sandberg ultimately places on equal rights, justice or emancipation as the end goals for feminism.Sandberg & Slaughter v. Feminism
What are the top 10 things that we should be informed about in life?
If you’re going to read something tonight, check out Justin Freeman’s answer to this question on Quora.
Don’t worry, it looks like all of the rest of them.
And once the storm is over you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in.Haruki Murakami (via: onherway:conflictingheart)
Oberlin College becomes Meowberlin for April Fools’ Day.
Stighlorgan Roban backpack.
Geo and Thig leading Town Hall Seattle in a communal Instagramming at #RAPPERSWCAMERAS Town Hall Edition.